Dedicated Orlando-Area Lawyers Resolve Family Legal Issues
Winter Springs law firm represents clients in divorce and criminal cases
Your response to family and criminal law challenges can affect the lives of you and your loved ones for years to come. For important matters like these in the Orlando area, you need high-quality legal representation with a proven record of success. With more than 60 years of combined legal experience, the attorneys of Jacobson, Chmelir & Ferwerda have the knowledge and skill to fight for your rights effectively and ease your burden during a difficult time. From our office in Winter Springs, we assist a wide range of clients, including spouses going through a divorce, parents seeking fair child support terms, and individuals facing criminal charges such as DUI. Our lawyers are former prosecutors, so we can handle the toughest cases in court. However, we will use whichever legal forum and strategy gives you the greatest likelihood of a successful outcome.
Ethical advocates committed to delivering the best possible results
At Jacobson, Chmelir & Ferwerda, we have built a strong reputation with clients and peers who know they can rely on us for numerous reasons, including our:
- Knowledgeable representation — Our team has handled more than 10,000 cases, so we can address surprises and complex issues promptly and effectively. Firm attorneys have won high-profile trials and received high ratings for their ability and ethics.
- Personalized attention — While our experience rivals that of the largest Florida firms, Jacobson, Chmelir & Ferwerda is small enough to provide individualized service and targeted strategies to each client we represent.
- Caring counsel — No matter what you’re facing, we strive to provide comprehensive support throughout the legal process. Our focus is always on delivering top-level legal advocacy in a comforting, cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys take the time to explain each legal issue and process that affects your case so that you can make informed choices with confidence.
Experienced Florida attorneys assist in several legal practice areas
Jacobson, Chmelir & Ferwerda represents Floridians in various types of litigation, including:
- Family law and divorce — We draw upon extensive experience in advising spouses whose marriage is ending, parents seeking help with custody issues, and clients coping with all other kinds of family law challenges.
- Divorce modifications — Changes in lifestyle over time often mean that a spousal or child support settlement is no longer fair. Jacobson, Chmelir & Ferwerda helps clients obtain divorce modifications to help set things right.
- Domestic violence — For legal assistance with situations involving domestic violence, we provide strong advocacy to protect you and your children and uphold your rights.
- DUI — If you’ve been accused of drunk driving, Jacobson, Chmelir & Ferwerda lawyers have the experience to identify flaws in the DUI enforcement process.
- Felonies — Our firm’s attorneys are former prosecutors who have the courtroom skill and extensive legal knowledge to defend clients in serious felony trials and other criminal defense matters.
Unlike many attorneys, we are familiar with the special rules and procedures that apply to federal court litigation. So no matter what your legal dispute entails, Jacobson, Chmelir & Ferwerda can provide informed advice.
Contact experienced Florida attorneys to assist with family law and criminal defense cases
The attorneys of Jacobson, Chmelir & Ferwerda represent Florida residents in family law and criminal defense matters. Please call 407-961-7135 or contact us online to schedule a meeting in our Winter Springs office.